I’m loving all these raw protein ball, cookie, and “bite” recipes I have come across recently. There’s nothing better than being able to combine a bunch of healthy ingredients that roll up into one delicious treat without having to bake, blend or freeze them. In our busy lives, we can all appreciate recipes that are quick and easy. Here’s the latest version of some delicious protein bites you can try right now!
- 1 cup oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan chocolate chips optional)
- 1/3 cup crushed almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter (or you can substitute almond butter)
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup almond milk
1. Mix oats, chocolate chips, crushed almonds, coconut shreds, protein powder, peanut butter, flax seed, and honey together in a large bowl using your hands to assure ingredients are well integrated.
2. Stir milk into the oats mixture with a spoon until the mixture is even in texture; divide and shape mixture into 10 balls.
Until next time,
Have a fit and fabulous day!